1. What do we sell?
We sell air conditioning & refrigeration/cold storage equipment, spare parts, tools, accessories and all related products.
Hence, we are HVAC
2. What sets us apart from the others?
We are all about Quality, Quality, Quality products and so are our customers.
The customers get all their HVAC/R requirements from one source.
And, we will really go the extra mile for our customers.
3. Who do we cater to?
We primarily cater to customers of ALL sizes that perform maintenance, repair and installation of HVAC/R.
Our customers include 5 Star Hotels, Government Depts., Shipping Lines, Shopping Malls, Oil Companies, Real Estate Firms, Facilities Management Firms, Schools, Restaurants, Factories and any firm that requires high quality HVAC/R products at very competitive prices. The size does not matter!
4. What do we offer our customers?
High Quality Products + Competitive Prices + Just in Time = HUGE Cost Savings for our Customers
5. A more detailed version of our value proposition to our customers is as follows:
We are not just your HVAC/R supplier. We are your partner.
- Customer service because we are friendly, we promise!
- Faster repairs from getting the correct product. Spend less time looking for what you need.
- Just in Time service meaning we do the stocking and delivery of the product which allows you to make better use of your capital elsewhere.
- Less system downtime from higher quality products
- Longer equipment life due to high quality products
- Less strain on the environment due to energy efficiency from high quality products. To protect the environment you need to think Quality.
- More than 30 years of technical experience. We have been doing this since 1976 in Panicker AHR Equipment and since 1983 in Refrigeration Equipment Enterprises.
Working together as a team, we can ensure your buildings, facilities and assets are running efficiently and with as little downtime as possible.
Did you know?
Quality products = money in the bank.
- Quality products helps improve your profitability. You will spend less on labour costs and repairs.
- Quality products reduces the risks to your buildings and assets.
- Quality products helps the environment through higher energy efficiency and fewer landfill waste.
- Quality products ensures lesser downtime which equates to more revenues.
- Quality products protects your brand.
- Quality products protects your health and wellbeing.