Protect your most valuable investments!
The ICM401A offers affordable protection against phase loss / reversal and unbalance. Upon application of power with the safety switches closed, the load will energize. If any of the safety switches open for longer than 600 ms, the fault light will come on and the load will stay de-energized regardless of the state of the safety switches. Power must then be removed for 100 ms and safety switches must be closed in order to re-energize the load, upon which the fault light will be off.
The ICM401A offers affordable protection against phase loss / reversal and unbalance.
- Low-cost 3-phase protection for single side
- Monitors for phase reversal, phase loss, and unbalance % as a function of input voltage
- Bright LED indicators for ON and FAULT
- Universal 3-phase input: 180-600 VAC
- Control voltage: 18-32 VAC
- Epoxy-encapsulated for moisture protection