- For over 40 years, Sauermann Group has designed, manufactured and sold products and services dedicated to the industrial and HVACR markets. The Group specifically focuses on the detection, measurement and control of indoor air quality (IAQ).
- Sauermann Group’s global operations span three continents (Europe, Asia and North America), with over 400 employees across 12 sites (including four production units).
- From its beginnings in France, Sauermann moved into the international condensate detection and removal pumps market. It later became a group, expanding its business to include air quality measurement instruments and acquiring a number of other brands: Kimo (France), E Instruments (United States) and Megatech (Chinese distributor).
- The Group has built a solid reputation for product calibration and design (20 patents filed), drawing on the expertise of its R&D teams and several metrology laboratories ISO/IEC 17025 accredited.
- We maintain large stocks of the Sauermann Si82 condensate pump which is found installed in some of the most prestigious buildings in the world.